I am so exhausted lately. I have to get off my fat ass and start getting rid of the disgusting flab I call my thighs.
I just recently was daydreaming and I asked myself... What am I waiting for? This is it. There is nothing but now. I can't keep wishing and wanting to lose the weight. I feel unhappy and unsexy. I know my boyfriend says I'm still attractive but he's just being kind.
Today is the beginning of a new era.
I plan on keeping my food intake as low as I can which should be difficult because I have my friend's grad party to go to. Oh well.
Here's the plan.
1. Drink only no calorie or low calorie drinks.
2. Exercise daily for at least a half hour
3. Avoid all food boyfriend tries to feed you (don't be mean about it)
4. If you get thirsty at work only diet soda or water
5. Take diet pill daily
6. Only cold baths or showers
7. Reward yourself for good behavior and eating habits
8. Punish yourself for bad behavior and eating habits
9. Have set goals and be able to reach them
10. Make the most of every minute
11. Attempt to become vegetarian
12. Make exercise a bonding experience with your family
13. If you can walk or bike somewhere vs. driving WALK
14. If you feel hungry drink 2 glasses of water then see how you feel in 20 minutes
15. If you are still hungry after 20 minutes eat fruit
16. Wait 20 minutes after eating fruit to see how you feel
17. Have a website you can go to for thinspiration when you feel weak
18. Have a kicking pro ana music playlist
19. Keep yourself occupied
20. Try to enjoy life. Just try not to enjoy food too much
21. Under 500 calories a day.
What am I waiting for?